Saturday, January 14, 2012

A New Feature On Surfcycles

One of the things that I really like to do is ride with new people.  Don't get me wrong, I love riding with my buddies and with the local groups, but I find it fun to get out with someone I don't know and ride some trails.  So far this has worked really well because everyone I have meet have been really cool people.  So why don't we get to know each other here in Southern California.  I am calling this new feature the LOCAL RIDER SPOTLIGHT.  Periodically I will feature a profile of someone in the area who I have ridden with, I will ask them a series of questions and hopefully get some pictures or video to go along with it.  These will be profiles of regular guys and gals who like to ride, to be featured you don't need to be pro, you don't need to race, it doesn't matter if you have ridden for 20 years or two months l you have to do is have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment