What did 2011 bring? What was I able to accomplish this past year?
1. I got back on a bike and out into the dirt.
2. I got my two oldest kids out there with me.
3. Work got busy again, finally made some cash. (2009-2010 were really bad in Land Surveying)
4. I had straight A's for two semesters in a row. (Yes I am 33 and still take classes)
5. Paid off a ton of credit card debt.
6. I put together the first Backpacking trip for Troop 106 in six years.
What didn't I do or accomplish, that I would have liked to?
1. I didn't win the lotto, but then again I also didn't play.
2. I have not surfed since June.
3. I did not build another longboard.
4. I did not take my LSIT test.
5. I did not play hockey once this year.
What do I expect out of 2012. I will start with the things that I am sure about.
1. I will be 34 in July. (my son told me that 35 is officially old, so I have one more year.)
2. My truck will be paid off by the end of the year.
3. I will start racing, I am going to start with Super D, I will not make it to every race but will try to ride in as many as I can.
The things I will really work hard towards,
1. Get my son to finish his homework in under 8 hours.
2. I want a downhill bike, money will go in the seceret fund until I have enough.
3. Get in better shape. By the end of 2012 I would like to be able to ride any trail with anyone and not feel like I am slowing them down.
4. Cut back on the soda, probably won't happen, but I will try, I don't drink coffee and need caffeine.
5. Get the Boy Scout troop out on the trails hiking and biking.
I am looking forward to a great 2012 and every thing that will happen. I would like to believe that business will continue to grow or at least stay where it is and not slip backwards. I look forward to watching my kids grow in the coming year, Ryan gets her new bike in two weeks so watch out she likes to ride fast. Jake will continue to develop his skills and by the end of the year will conquer what he fears now and be able to ride anything. Hopefully Conner breaks the shortest kid at school curse, but I don't think he cares or even notices that everyone is bigger than him, he still holds the record in 5 year old soccer for penalty minutes. We will keep riding and getting stronger, but most importantly we are going o ave more fun in 2012 than we did in 2011.
I hope everyone has a great year!!!