Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Why have I not posted?

I have not posted anything recently because my bike has been in the shop so I have not been riding.  This is extremely frustrating to me because it has brought any progress I had made to a screeching halt.  Why is my bike in the shop?  Because the cables were installed wrong and they were pulled apart and cut to fit, so really all I need is new cables and housings.  I could have done this myself but since Airborne was paying and I really did not think I would have time to mess with it I left it at the shop.  It turns out that I actually had a ton of time this week and could have ridden almost everyday.  Hopefully it will be done tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. I hate when my bike is in the shop and I can't ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it back today and should have a new ride report tomorrow

    ReplyDelete