Thursday, February 14, 2013
The Trance X 29er.... A little more testing.
1. The components on the level 1 platform are great (and only get better if you step up to the 0)
2. The Fox CTD works well with this bike.
3. The geometry feels good.
4. The bike is responsive (sometimes you forget you are on a wagon wheeler)
1. It's a 29er so switchbacks can be interesting.
2. The Giant Contact switch seat post develops play at the seat over time.
If you are in the market for a 29er or just a dependable trail bike, then I would recommend that you take a good look at this bike. For most riders it will easily fit as their everyday ride. For those who want a fast bike that can handle some serious descending, but would still like to pedal to the top then the Trance X 29er should be on your short list of bikes to be considered.
Posted by longboarderj at 5:46 PM