Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stay Tuned!!!!

In the next few weeks there is going to be some big things, at least to me, that at are coming up.  I will have several reviews of new products that will include the Fox Flux Helmet, several offerings from Ryders Eyewear, a one year review of the Shimano DX spd shoe, and at least one 2013 bike review for the Giant Trance X 29er, maybe one for the 2013 Giant XTR and some of Treks 2013 offerings if I have the time to put in some miles on them.  I am also going to try to put together a maintenance tip every month with one of the excellent mechanics I know.  In the next week I will be covering the 6th annual Ride Like a Kid mountain bike ride that is our local IMBA event aimed at getting more kids riding their bikes.  So, stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment